55th Annual Tennessee Valley Old Time Fiddlers Convention
October 6-8, 2022
Approximately 150 booths featuring old-fashioned arts and crafts will be open for business during the Fiddlers Convention. Guests will see everything from traditional artwork to jewelry, woodworking, home décor, fashion accessories, coal-fired metal works, and more!
- Arts and crafts item(s) and displays must expand on the theme of authentic workmanship.
- All items are to be handmade by you or substantially hand-enhanced by you.
- All products will be juried.
- May 1st, returning vendor packets will be mailed. The deadline will be June 3rd.
- After June 10, applications will be mailed to new vendors.
- Acceptance of all exhibitors, both returning and first-time, will be based upon:
- Item(s) evaluation
- Item(s) saturation
- Check-in instructions and tickets will be mailed in late August or early September.
- All applications, both returning exhibitors and first-time exhibitors will be evaluated and space assigned accordingly as long as space is available.
To receive a registration packet for the upcoming Convention contact Cathy Brett by phone at (256) 233-8101 or by emailing email@example.com. Be sure to provide your physical mailing address.
$150.00 per booth
This price includes:
- Rental for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday
- One electrical hook up
- One 12 ft. x 12 ft. ground space (per $150.00)
- 2 Weekend Passes (Friday and Saturday)